Thank you for showing interest in writing a guest post for Qspothub. We are glad you are here.
Writing for us is a great way to show your expertise and establish yourself as an expert in the field.
Please take some time to review this entire page as it clearly explains the guidelines, the submission process and the type of content we accept.
What We Look for
Successful guest post contributions should be comprehensive, data-driven, interesting, and educational. To increase your chances of getting published on our blog, ensure that your contribution,
- Is a relevant, well-researched post (preferably 1000+ words) with actionable tips.
- Is 100% original and unpublished. We will not republish anything that’s been published elsewhere.
- Only includes claims that are backed by links to credible research or case studies. Avoid citing our competitors, and using any irrelevant promotional links to websites.
- Includes examples and relevant images to illustrate your point. Avoid using stock photos that don’t add any value to the copy. Use Qspothub to visualize data, information, processes, ideas, and frameworks.
- Includes subheadings, bullet points, and shorter paragraphs which make the article more readable.
Topics We Cover
Most of our audience consist of individuals and teams, from different organizational departments, who are looking for tips, best practices, and guides on how to work and collaborate visually. As we aim to build a reputable library of information and insights which they can refer to improve and streamline their workflows, we only accept clear, compelling content falling into the following categories,
- Blogger Tips
- Google AdSense
- Digital Marketing
- Design thinking
- Relevant Information
- Business process modeling
* Please refer to the existing posts on our blog to understand and identify more topics, content layouts, language, and tone that we prefer, further.
Please note that we will not pay for your articles. If you’re a professional writer and think you can create great articles for us, contact us with some previous writing samples.
Submissions must meet the Creately content team’s quality standards in order to get published. Editors reserve the right to reject contributions at their discretion and make minor edits to your article.
- Your article must be 1000+ words and offer something valuable to our readers.
- You can have a maximum of 2 self-serving links. You are free to link to other quality resources to add value to the article. But please refrain from excessive linking. In general, it’s best to keep the link count under 5.
- Outgoing links must be relevant to our blog. For example, linking to dating sites, SEO agencies, Credit related sites, etc. aren’t allowed.
- Once published on our blog you cannot publish it anywhere else, including your own blog.
- Images and videos are encouraged, as they make the article look further enticing to the reader.
- Images width should be 580 pixels or less. Please send them as a separate attachment.
- Make sure not to violate copyright when using images. Give credit when needed.
Note: Don't forget to add your blog's link ( with title ) at the buttom of article.
Example: " How to write a article " ( blog.com/write-article )
We get 10-30 submissions per month. Therefore avoid sending emails asking whether your article is getting published or not. If we have selected your article, you’ll hear from us.
The page is a bit long and requirements a bit stiff, but we feel it’s necessary to reduce spam submissions. Looking forward to some great articles. If we think it’s the right fit, we’ll be in touch to discuss the next steps and anything else we need to publish your post.